Simon Johns is a fine arts–trained designer working in the woods of southern Quebec. Illustrating a conversation between the fabricated and the elemental, Simon creates one-off and limited-edition pieces of sculptural furniture and lighting, as well as a refined ready-to-order line, all handmade in Canada.
Design + making of custom installations, statement pieces, lighting, furniture, room dividers, etc is part of the studio's ongoing practice and research. Owners, architects, interior designers and gallerists are invited to get in touch to collaborate, or to receive turn-key design-to-installation service on custom projects in all sectors.
Pieces in the Work and Store sections of this site are available in stock or made-to-order, but can also serve as starting points for site specific designs as well.
Please inquire about commissions, representation, special orders and any other question.
Clients and Collaborators
- Specialized Bicycles
- Alain Carle Architectes
- Stingray Digital
- Havas Worldwide
- Attraction Medias
- Apollo Studios
- Premium Beat
- Moureaux Hauspy
- La Firme
- Nip Paysage
- Jean de Lessard
- Sight Unseen Offsite 2017
- Wanted Design-part of Qc Design Collective 2017
- Toronto Design Offsite's Come up To My Room 2017
- Wanted Design-part of Qc Design Collective 2016
- Interior Design Show Toronto-part of Designboom Mart 2016
- Galerie C.O.A. Montréal - solo launch 2014
- InBox Design -curated by Vallé/Duhamel 2014
- Haut+Fort - Centre Du Design UQAM 2013